To complement our 3Shape Communicate integration and to continue to integrate EasyRx with the 3Shape ecosystem, we've added a new integration with their OrthoAnalyzer software.
The integration supports:
- Entering the OrthoAnalzyer patient ID in EasyRx
- Opening OrthoAnalyzer software from EasyRx
Enabling the integration
For practices go to Account Settings --> 3rd Party Integrations to enable the integration.
For labs go to Account Settings --> Intraoral scanner integrations to enable the integration
If 3Shape Communicate access is enabled, EasyRx displays a OrthoAnalyzer patient ID field. You'll see the fields here:
- in patient information in the demographic section
- in patient information, above the file list
On the machines where you have OrthoAnalyzer software installed and running, you can enable OrthoAnalyzer integration:
NOTE: When 3Shape Communicate integration must be enabled to enable the OrthoAnalyzer integration.
When this is enabled, the OrthoAnalyzer icon is displayed, allowing you to easily launch OrthoAnalyzer from EasyRx
-on the uploads tab when creating a rx
From any of these locations, you can enter the OrthoAnalyzer patient ID.
Additionally, you can enable access to OrthoAnalyzer on the machines where OrthoAnalyzer is installed, providing easy / quick access to OrthoAnalyzer.
Here is how the integration works:
- If OrthoAnalyzer is opened from EasyRx and no OrthoAnalyzer patient ID is entered, OrthoAnalyzer will open
- If a OrthoAnalyzer patient ID is entered OrthoAnalyzer will launch and pass patient ID to OrthoAnaylzer
- If the patient ID is found in OrthoAnalyzer, that patient is opened in OrthoAnalyzr
- If that patient ID is not found in OrthoAnalyzer, the patient will be added to OrthoAnalyzer
As always, we're here to answer questions or help with setup.