These videos will guide you on how to use nifty cloud-based EasyRx 3D Edit software to open, view, trim, base, label, and save your STL files/digital models.
- EasyRx 3D Edit is included for Practice Standard and Practice Premium accounts.
- For labs, it's included on Lab Standard, Lab Premium, and Lab Enterprise.
- EasyRx 3D Edit requires the Firefox Browser. Here is a link to the Firefox installer: Firefox Installer
- For best performance, if you are running anti-virus or malware blocker software, please make sure to add an exception or to white-list the EasyRx website: https://app.easyrxortho.com/
Have a questions or need clarification: Call us at 1-888-340-3751 x700 M-F 8am - 5pm EST
Also, Subscribe to our Youtube channel for for more video.
We recommend installing EasyFS (short for EasyFiling System) to give you seamless access to your files. You can review this guide here.
Current EasyRx 3D EasyVids:
Introduction to EasyRx 3D and where to access it in your account
- What EasyRx 3D Edit does in a nutshell
- Where to access the EasyRx 3D Edit software
- Get Familiar with the EasyRx 3D interface
- How to trim models/STL files
- How to add regular and hollow bases
- How to add labels to your models
- adding label to teeth for slick looking aligner series numbers!
- What the cutting plane tool does
- Where to access the cutting plane
- Positioning / adjusting the cutting plane
- Naming the file after editing
- How saving works
- Where to access your saved STL files
- Using EasyFS to quickly access saved files from different workstation